Maybury Farm receives no tax dollars to operate. The farm is operated by the Northville Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to enhance
& enrich life in the community.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Where Your Donation Goes
If you're wondering how you & your family's donation can help Maybury Farm meet its mission,
we've listed below some of the farm's specific goals & the costs to achieve them.
Any contribution, large or small, helps us meet our needs.
If you'd like, you can specify where you'd like your donation dollars are spent. Just choose from the list of Education, Animal Care or Upkeep funds below. Or, you can make a general donation & we'll put your contribution to work where it's needed most.
Your donation can be made by credit card/paypal, email, mail or phone.
For credit donations, please note
on credit memo line or call Carol Lehmann at 248-374-0200
and let her know if you have a specific fund in mind for your donation.
Email Carol Lehmann with payment information at
If you'd like, please specify where you'd like your dollars spent in your email. Thank you.
Please make checks payable to NCF & mail to:
Northville Commmmunity Foundation
195 S. Main St., Northville MI 48167
If you'd like, please specify where you'd like your dollars spent on the memo line of your check. Thank you.
Call Carol Lehmann at
248-374-0200 with payment information.
Please let Carol know if you have a specific fund in mind for your donation. Thank you.
• Various Books for StoryTime. Goal-40 new books / $200-$400
• Sensory Play Items for StoryTime / $200-$400
• StoryTime Props, including therapy bands / $50-$150
• Commercial Bubble Machine for StoryTime educational fun / $187
• Purchase a speaker & Mic System for use wagon rides / $300
Animal Care Fund
• Hay Tedder to ensure dry hay when baled / $3500
• Utility Vehicle to help with animal care / $2000
• Cattle Shut to better service the animals / $2000
• Creation of an internal & external barnyard area for horse care / $600
(used to educate the community on humane care of animals)
Upkeep - Physical Fund for Improvements to our Pond & Gardens
• Rosy Red fish for pond / $100
• Aeration system for the pond / $655
• Farm Garden items / $500 (fencing to deter wildlife, trellises, general enhancements)
• Vegetable, herb, fruit & flower Seeds, bulbs plantings / $ Variable
(suggestions for specialty garden items are welcome)
You can also donate your dollars to a specific fund at the farm by purchasing a needed farm item through AmazonWishlist or you can shop with a purpose through Amazon Smile.
Amazon Wish List
Purchase an item or two for the farm from our Amazon Wish List!
Support Maybury Farm every time you shop on Amazon - visit smile.amazon.com & select Northville Community Foundation as your charitable organization. Amazon will donate .5% of all eligible purchases back to the farm.
Thank You for Your Donation
In appreciation, your name, along with all individuals & families who have donated to the farm, will appear in the NCF/Maybury Farm Annual Update & will be listed on our Recognition Sign posted in the farm's general store.