Maybury Farm receives no tax dollars to operate. The farm is operated by the Northville Community Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to enhance & enrich life in the community.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Where Your Donation Goes
If you're wondering how you & your family's donation can help Maybury Farm meet its mission,
we've listed below some of the farm's specific goals & the costs to achieve them.
Any contribution, large or small, helps us meet our needs.
If you'd like, you can specify where your donation dollars are spent. Just choose from the list of Education, Animal Care or Upkeep funds below.
Or, you can make a general donation & we'll put your contribution to work where it's needed most.
Your donation can be made by credit card, email, mail or phone.
For credit donations, please note
on credit memo line or call Diana at 248-374-0200 press 1
and let her know if you have a specific fund in mind for your donation.
Email Diana with payment information at
If you'd like, please specify where you'd like your dollars spent in your email. Thank you.
Please make checks payable to NCF & mail to:
Northville Commmmunity Foundation
PO Box 560, Northville MI 48167
If you'd like, please specify where you'd like your dollars spent on the memo line of your check. Thank you.
Call Diana at
248-374-0200 press 1 with payment information.
Please let Diana know if you have a specific fund in mind for your donation. Thank you.
• Video equipment for online educational programs / $1,500
• Additional funds needed to build an educational building that will provide enclosed facility for enhanced education / $50,000 - your name will appear on the educational facility honoring your donation of the building to Maybury Farm. No donation is too big or too small!
Animal Care Fund
• Utility vehicle to assist with animal care (new, used or donation) / $14,000 or less
• Cattle chute to better service the animals / $5,000
• Sponsor or donate to overall animal care / $1,500 or more - you will have a pasture sign with your name as sponsor.
Upkeep - Physical Fund for Improvements to our Grounds, Pond & Gardens
• Farm Garden walkway enhancements / $500
• Beverage cooler for General Store / $2,500
• Building materials for raised garden beds / $5,000
• Materials and garden supplies to create a Children's Educational Garden / $3,500
• Washing station in the General Store / $500
• Upright freezer in the General Store / $400
• Plow for truck (new, used or donation) / $2,500
You can also donate your dollars to a specific fund at the farm by purchasing a needed farm item through AmazonWishlist.
Amazon Wish List
Purchase an item or two for the farm from our Amazon Wish List!
Thank You for Your Donation
In appreciation, your name, along with all individuals & families who have donated to the farm, will appear on our Recognition Sign posted in the farm's general store and is also available to view online.